Sunday, November 29, 2015

The 4th Quarter

Well, I guess I'm suppose to tell you who I am now. It's all come down to the last seconds of the fourth quarter and this is it. Here's a little bit about me before the times out. I don't even play football, I never enjoyed playing it as much as watching it! I play lacrosse for Lone Peak and here in Utah it is one of the most under appreciated sports out there. Come out to some games this year and show us some support! I also love BYU with all my heart (Obviously). I've been raised since the day I was born a Coug and been by their side through every sport. My family and my entire extended family has all gone to BYU for college. Funny story is, I'm not even going there. I'm going to the University Of Utah (only because they have a better medical field there)! Now that the BYU football season as come to an end I think it's finally time I start to blog about some of my real writings I have and I hope you guys enjoy them( I'm sure you will enjoy them more then my football posts). It's the fourth quarter and the time is up. I am Carter Copeland

5 comments:

  1. I love your football posts. You're honestly so sick Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dude! I love that you write about things you are passionate about. You keep doing what you love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to my first lacrosse game last year. It was pretty cool. I wish I played it when I was younger.

    Go Utes!!!! Good luck up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "it's the fourth quarter & my time is up"

    also i am excited to see what kind of writing is in store for your blog. :)

    its nice to finally meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait carter I can't believe why im seeing this for the first time this so sex-e

    ReplyDelete